Audio processor with digital DSP technology specially developed for loudness control on TV stations.
AUDIO PROCESSOR, ON AIR, TV, 5 BANDS, DIGITAL
Has digital and analog audio inputs and outputs.
Processes two audio channels (left and right) that can be used for stereo audio or mono + SAP, has AGC inputs divided into 2 separate bands and a processing multiband with AGCs and limiters in 5 independent bands, plus a unique control intelligent pre-emphasis.
Can be controlled by software from anywhere through the internet or locally through a USB connection with your control and reading software that is completely dynamic, enjoyable, intuitive and easy to operate.
The equipment already has 20 factory predefined presets for several different types of programming: movies, talk show, news, soap opera, music and etc. and 20 more presets that can be customized by the user. It’s also possible to schedule the automatic preset change during the day or during the week.
It has a touch screen display on the front panel that allow to access some of the control parameters and readings of the equipment.
Provided in rack 19” standard width and two unit rack height (2UR) and 30cm deep in high standard finishing in brushed stainless steel.
US (Harmonized Code): 8522.214.171.124
Dimentions (Rack standard – WxHxD):
– 482,6 mm x 89 mm x 340 mm;
– 19” x 3,50” x 13,39” pol.;
– 4 Kg without package;
– 5.5 Kg with package.
– 0,047853 m³
- Provide full access to all audio processing parameter controls as well as creation of new presets;
- Protection of equipment by password;
- Through a USB connection or via Ethernet (Network cable), with the software enabled, you can access the various blocks of the equipment;
- The software is extremely intuitive and easy to use and represents, graphically, the block diagram of product operation, making it easier to understand each adjustment applied.
COMPARE ChallengeOnly the brand that has more know how in Audio Processing in Brazil can offer a challenge like this. Compare the advantages and feel the benefits of an innovative product developed in Brazil with 100% national technology.