- Foundation of the company;
- Participation of the incubator of companies of the National Institute of Telecommunications (Inatel)
- Launch of the 1st product – APG 01 analog audio processor.
- First export of Biquad products to USA.
- Complementation of the product line with the representation of other brands.
- Creation of the complete assembly service of radio stations and studios.
- In that same year, processors and hybrids were exported to more than 10 different countries.
- Biquad leaves the INATEL incubator to settle in a new, larger, university-independent headquarters.
- Significant increase in the number of employees of the company.
- Optimization of productive processes.
- The Company receives capital contributions from SEBRAE and FAPEMIG for the development of innovative projects.
- Extension of the Biquad brand product line.
- Change of company to new headquarters (current).
- Record of exports achieved with the feasibility of a project to install a network of radio stations in Africa.
- Launch of the DAP4 digital audio processor.
- Exponential growth.
- Consolidation in the market as the pioneer in digital audio processing in Brazil.
- Company is awarded the “Sinhá Moreira” Commendation, elected as representative of Technological Innovation in the Valley of Electronics.
- Launch of 2 new products: Articulated Support TopArm and RDS Acadia
- PUNCH Launch
tudoradio.com | Ministério das Comunicações encerra Consulta Pública sobre interesse em novas outorgas de radiodifusão comercial
O Ministério das Comunicações (MCom) encerrou o prazo para sugestões da Consulta Pública nº 5 de 2022, que tratou sobre…
Na última quarta-feira (29) a Educadora AM 1020 de Limeira completou mais um ano de operações no interior paulista. Com…